Last updated: August 24, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Photo2painting (Giotto Group Inc.), 2323 West Street 2Fl.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: New York, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Photo2painting.com, accessible from https://photo2painting.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
More tracking tools we use:
The Website uses Google Analytics as the primary analytics tool. For more information, you can see Google’s Privacy & Terms.
The Website also uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback campaigns, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar metadata. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser. If you’d like to opt out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out. If you’d like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at email@example.com.
For more information on Mouseflow and GDPR, visit https://mouseflow.com/gdpr/
For more information on Mouseflow and CCPA visit https://mouseflow.com/ccpa
We use third-party agents to process certain personal information collected from our websites and other digital properties on our behalf. Sometimes, this information is merged with data collected offline. The role of these third-party agents is to structure data coming from multiple sources to help us more effectively use that data to operate our business. For example, this information may be used for our advertising and marketing campaigns. These third-party agents are contractually prohibited from using this information other than as directed by us.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- Advertising: To the extent we’re permitted to do so under applicable law, to display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Platform, email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices and/or when you visit other sites, and to track and analyze the effectiveness and relevance of such material.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Country and State-specific Data Privacy Information
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- European Users
- This section applies to individuals in the EEA or the UK.
- Who Controls My Personal Data?
- Some of our Affiliates process your data as data processors on our behalf and according to our instructions to assist us in meeting business operations needs and performing certain services and functions, such as engineering, sales, and marketing. Please refer to the below section above for more information about how we may share your personal data.
- Lawful Bases for Processing
- What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
- As the data subject, you have:
- the right of access (Art 15 GDPR). If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of the personal data along with other details.
- the right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR). If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your data with others, we would tell them about the correction where possible.
- the right to erasure (Art 17 GDPR). You may ask us to erase your personal data in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it, or you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we would alert them to the need for erasure where possible.
- the right to restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR). You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we would tell them about the restriction where possible.
- the right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR). You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you and that we processed with automated means. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- The right to object (Art 21 GDPR). You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
- if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data – unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of your data is needed to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
- if we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- the right to withdraw consent (Art 7 (3) GDPR). If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place.
- the right to make a complaint with the data protection authority. Suppose you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data. In that case, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
- You may contact us at info@photo2painting to exercise your rights. Photo2painting (Giotto Group Inc.) will be responsible for responding to your requests following the GDPR.
- International Transfers of Personal Data
- Photo2painting (Giotto Group Inc.) is based in the United States, and other members of our group are based in countries outside the EEA or the UK. If you are accessing our websites and the Services from the EEA, the UK, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that in connection with our business and for administrative, management, and legal purposes, we may transfer your personal data from the country where you reside to Photo2painting (Giotto Group Inc.) in the United States and to other members of our group in the jurisdictions in which our affiliates are established and to our service providers in the United States. These countries may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. Where we transfer your personal data as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives adequate security protection where it is processed. Your rights continue to be protected according to the applicable data protection law, including through the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. In some cases, transfers of your personal data to us are necessary to perform the agreement we have entered into or are about to join with you. If you would like to receive more information on the safeguards that we implement as described above, don’t hesitate to contact us as indicated below.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://photo2painting/contact
By phone number: +1 (856) 420-7233
By Live Chat at the right corner