CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS
Hand-painted pet portraits
by professional artists
Enjoy Our Pet Portraits
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Preserve The Most Precious Memory
Watch how our artists create a custom Pet Portrait from Photo. We help you create the most memorable and emotional experience for your loved ones.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Make Your Photos Alive
Express your love and affection to your four-legged friend with museum-quality custom animal painting
We work scrupulously to make timeless works of art for the animals that are most important to you
Thank You For Sharing!
Size: 8" x 10"
Painting subject: 1 Pet
Only 20% Deposit due now: $36 Remaining balance after painting approval
How to Get Perfect Custom Pet Portraits [+ tips to choose the right painting company]
If you have a pet, chances are that the idea of creating custom pet portraits caught your attention a while ago. Why?
Because pets are our friends. People often say this, and if you have a dog or a cat in your house, you definitely know what it means. They cheer us on, make sure we’re never lonely, and help us feel safer. And guess what? They also have some benefits for our health!
Considering this, your beloved pet really does deserve a personalized pet portrait painting, doesn’t it? That’s exactly why you should think about ordering custom pet artwork and getting an original work of art that represents your beloved pet!
So, are you ready to take a further step and turn your pet’s stunning photo into a portrait and get an integral addition to your home decor? Then keep on reading because below we’ll explain how we create pet portraits paintings, what makes them unique, and how to choose the right company. Let’s get started!
5 reasons to order pet portraits from photos
- Custom pet portraits are amazing gifts for pet-lovers
Are you struggling to choose a gift for someone who has a cat, dog, fish, bird, or even a guinea pig? Then, consider a personalized pet portrait as one of the best things you can possibly get!
People simply love their pets. And giving your loved ones custom pet portraits as gifts will make them realize how much you care about them. And most importantly, that kind of gift is a guarantee that your present will surprise them and cause priceless reactions!
- Our custom animal portraits are 100% hand-drawn by professional artists
If you’re looking for valuable artwork for your house, you should also know that pet portraits from photos are created with fine-quality materials and excellent canvas. Our custom pet portraits are 100% hand-drawn by qualified artists that specialize in various mediums.
Whether you prefer oil, watercolor, charcoal, or other mediums, you can be sure your painting will be something worthwhile. Why? Because quality is a priority for our company, meeting your specific needs is what our artists care about the most.
- It’s a perfect way to let everyone you love your pet
Imagine you have your custom pet portrait canvas on the wall and it’s large enough to attract everyone’s attention. Isn’t it the most beautiful way to let people know how much your pet means to you? It indeed is!
As a result, we consider your pure love and affection for your pet another reason to order a personalized pet portrait painting.
- It will keep the memory of your pet for a lifetime
It’s true that some pets have longer lifespans than others, but generally, people often have to deal with the loss of their pets. Perhaps not surprisingly, nobody wants to forget the good times they had with their pets. But the reality is that memories easily fade away.
That’s why you need to have something that will preserve your memories for a lifetime. As our customers say, their custom painting of pet is a great reminder of the special moments they spend with their beloved pets.
- It will make your home interior more alive
Do you want to change details in your home decor but don’t know how? Then, ordering a custom pet portrait canvas might be the exact thing you’re looking for! The reason is that our professional artists do their best to create stunning paintings that will fill your house with warmth and joy. Besides, a custom pet portrait will likely make you smile every time you look at it!
How Do We Create Pet Paintings From Photos? – Quick Overview
The process of creating a custom pet painting from a photo is quicker than you think! Everything starts with choosing your favorite pet photo and sending it to us to turn it into stunning artwork. Our gifted artists who create pet portraits are deeply concerned about the animals in real life too. Therefore, they will do their best to capture the personality of your pet based on your photo.
Believe it or not, all you have to do is simply upload a picture of your beloved cat, dog, fish, or other pet, and the rest is up to our team! In fact, creating a pet painting from photo consists of 3 stages:
- Delineating your photograph using the thinnest brush or pencil.
- Outlining the figure of your pet with the light color.
- Filling the basic zones and adding details in your preferred medium to develop the custom pet portrait.
Pros & Cons of Custom Pet Portraits
It’s hard to imagine that the custom paintings of your dear pet could have any disadvantages. However, we want to make sure you’re aware of the full picture. That’s why we decided to introduce the pros and cons of custom pet portraits.
- Custom painted pet portraits are very easy to order. You’ll need just a few clicks to purchase your painting.
- Pet drawings from photos will be personalized based on your needs. And it’s not only about turning your photo into a pet painting. For instance, if you want your painting to include your pet’s name under its figure, just go for it!
- The quality of the painting will surprise you. In order to create the best custom pet portraits, we use the highest quality materials and work with the greatest pet portrait artists in the industry! So, you’re in safe hands.
- Not surprisingly, the process of drawing a painting of a pet from photo takes some time. Based on your preferred medium, you might also have to wait until your artwork is fully dry and prepared. Therefore, you’ll have to wait patiently until you get your personalized pet portrait which is not particularly easy.
- It’s hard to fit all the details into a single pet paintings from photo. Although our talented artists try their best to reflect your pet’s personality, many things depend on the size of the canvas you choose. However, we have various sizes and frames, and you can choose even the largest one to fit all the details in!
How To Choose the Best Pet Portrait Company?
Although personalized pet canvas art is definitely a great deal, either for yourself or as a gift, not all painting companies produce the type of paintings you’re looking for. Since there are numerous photo-painting companies nowadays, we conducted a little research and worked out the criteria for choosing one. Let’s take a look:
- A wide range of prices
If the company is reliable, pet portrait prices should vary based on the service you choose. The reason is that drawing in different mediums requires different amounts of effort and time. Besides, each portrait is unique, and it wouldn’t be right if the company had a fixed price for all sizes of canvas and all types of drawings. That’s why you should keep in mind that great painting companies provide a wide range of prices.
- Professional team
Great pet painting companies always allow their customers to choose the pet portrait artist based on their interests. For instance, we always let our customers know why our painters are eager to turn their photos into pet portrait paintings. But most importantly, your preferred company must have a team of professional painters with proven experience and expertise in the field. That way, you can be sure that a painter will meet your specific needs.
- Social proof
Have you ever wondered how to differentiate between companies that have great service and those that are pretending? Reach out to the social proof! In fact, a single look at the customer feedback is enough to find out whether they really care about their customers’ needs. And don’t forget to check out their social media too in order to ensure people really feel satisfied after getting their pet portraits from photo.
- Different mediums
Offering various mediums is another important criterion for choosing the right painting company. Each customer has a different taste and their own unique requirements. Therefore, a company should provide all kinds of mediums such as oil, charcoal, black and color pencil, watercolor, acrylic, etc. If a company offers a custom pet portrait canvas in more than 5 different mediums, then you can think about collaborating with them.
1. How much does a custom pet portrait cost?
Pet portrait pricing depends on a few factors: the size of the canvas, the number of your pets in the painting, and the type and size of the frame if you’re ordering your painting with a frame. The reason is that different types of artwork require different amounts of resources and effort.
Roughly, the prices of custom pet portraits vary from $169 to $649. However, if you want to know the exact price of your artwork, check out our Pricing & Timing page and calculate the exact cost in seconds.
2. How do you turn a photo into a pet painting?
The process of creating pet paintings from photos starts as soon as possible after you upload your picture. Our professional artists go through 3 stages:
- They delineate your photo using the thinnest brush/pencil.
- They outline the figure of your pet.
- They fill out the basic zones and add details in your preferred medium.
3. How to order a pet painting from a photo?
Ordering pet drawings from photos is quick and simple. To order your desired custom pet portrait, you can just follow the steps below:
- Click “Get Started”, pick your favorite medium, choose a pet theme, and upload your photo. Then you’ll have to pay a 20% deposit of the total price (see HOW IT WORKS).
- Wait until our team edits your photo, and then we deliver your pet picture to our qualified artists to turn it into a custom pet painting.
- Once they finish drawing and you review the process, you should approve the painting before finalizing the artwork.
- Pay the remaining amount and wait until we ship your personalized pet painting.
Don’t forget to share your feedback with us too!
4. When will I receive my custom pet painting?
We’ll try to ship your custom pet painting to you as soon as possible, but pay attention to the fact that several factors affect the turnaround time:
- Choice of service (Standard or Express)
- Choice of shipping (Standard or Express)
- Choice of medium (Oil, Charcoal, Pencil, Color Pencil, Watercolor, or Acrylic)
- The size of the canvas
Here is the possible turnaround time of your pet painting after the day you place your order:
- Regular service takes 28-32 days – And it’s free!
- Express service takes 26-28 days – And it costs an additional 15%.
- Express Service + Express Shipping requires 11- 24 days – And the price varies from $30 to $130.
5. What canvas sizes are best for custom pet paintings?
Personalized pet portrait canvas sizes depend on where you’re going to put your painting and also how big your beloved pet is. For instance, if you have a pet such as a Bullmastiff or Labrador Retriever, the 16 x 20-inch or 18 x 24-inch size canvas will allow the painter to fit in all the necessary details. But if you don’t care about the details, you can choose smaller sizes.
Regardless of your preferences, we offer a great variety of canvas sizes for custom pet paintings: 8 x 10 inches, 11 x 14 inches, 12 x 16 inches, 20 x 24 inches, 24 x 30 inches, 24 x 36 inches, 30 x 40 inches, 36 x 48 inches, 48 x 72 inches.