CUSTOM COLOR PENCIL DRAWINGS
Color pencil painting service
by professional color pencil artists
Enjoy Our Galleries
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Preserve The Most Precious Memory
Watch how our artists create a custom painting from Photo. We help you create the most memorable and emotional experience for your loved ones.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Make Your Photos Alive
Express Your Love And Affection With Museum-Quality Custom Color Pencil Drawings
We work scrupulously to make timeless works of art for the people that are most important to you
Thank You For Sharing!
Medium: Color Pencil
Size: 8" x 10"
Painting subject: 1 Person
Only 20% Deposit due now: $40 Remaining balance after painting approval
What is Unique about Custom Color Pencil Portraits & How to Choose the Right Company
Did you know that there’s something special about custom color pencil portraits? At least that’s what art admirers believe. Considering this, it’s no wonder why personalized colour pencil sketches are getting more and more popular in the modern gift-giving industry.
The truth is that color pencil is one of the simplest, yet most delicate and versatile mediums. As a result, people all around the world choose their pictures to draw with color in order to preserve their warmest memories and surprise their loved ones.
However, even if you’re certain that a color pencil portrait is the right gift for your special occasion, you need to know how to choose the right company to turn your photo to color pencil drawing exactly as you wish.
So, are you considering ordering custom color pencil drawings? Do you wonder what are the pros and cons of turning a photo to color sketch or painting are? Then, keep on reading because we’re about to explain the secrets of transforming your photos into color pencil drawings. And if you’re having trouble choosing the best company, we will also provide some tips to help you simplify the process.
Color Pencil Medium: Techniques & Styles
You’re thinking about ordering a personalized color pencil sketch, aren’t you? Then, chances are that you want to know what makes a color pencil medium unique and what kinds of techniques artists use to make your sketch with color stand out.
Obviously, color pencils are accessible to everyone. But guess what? It doesn’t really mean that every artist understands the principles of this medium to create extraordinary art. This could be one of the reasons why the color pencil is one of the most under-valued mediums of all.
Still, there are tons of wonderful blending techniques that professional artists can use in their color drawing images. While layering and burnishing are some of the most common techniques, only qualified enough artists acknowledge all the mark-making styles. For instance, have you ever heard anything about the following color pencil styles?
If you aren’t a professional artist yourself, it’s likely that you haven’t. In that case, you should know that these four techniques are some of the most unique styles that allow painters freedom and creativity in their drawing process.
Now you might be wondering what images of colored pencil art look like in reality. And if that’s the case, check out our colored pencils photo gallery right now!
How to Choose the Best Photo to Color Pencil Painting Company?
If you’ve ever seen personalized color drawing pictures, you might be wondering how people manage to choose the best company from so many available ones. In fact, there is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to choosing the right color pencil pictures company. Instead, the secret to selecting the right company depends on several factors.
Do you feel confused? Then, take a look at our simple criteria for choosing the right photo to color pencil painting company:
- Diverse service
For what it’s worth, reliable color pencil painting companies must offer diverse services. Why? Because each customer has different requirements and preferences. And if a company wants to meet their needs and please them, they should offer various options to choose from.
What does it mean? It means that a reliable photo to painting company should offer not only one or two, but at least five mediums. For instance, at our company, you can order custom paintings in oil, acrylic, watercolor, pencil, color pencil, and charcoal. But this is not all. We also offer six different themes to choose from, including individual portraits, pets, children, landscapes, dogs, and cats!
Don’t forget that reliable painting companies also offer diverse framing options and plenty of canvas sizes to choose from.
- Professional artists
Ever wondered what makes our custom pencil color sketches so unique? The truth is, each pencil painting is personalized by a professional artist from our unique team of international painters. They create 100% hand-drawn paintings and tend to be willing to consider our customers’ needs.
Therefore, authoritative painting companies should have painters who have spent years working in this industry. Why? Because however professional they are in drawing in general, turning your photos into custom color pencil paintings requires special attention, an eye for detail, and experience.
- Handy customer support
When it comes to the photo-painting industry, a lot depends on customer support. The reason is that ordering a custom sketch to color isn’t the end of the story. Instead, customers always want to take a look at the progress an artist has made, they have questions about funding policies or shipment times.
So, make sure that customer support is handy enough so that you can reach out to them and receive instant answers to your questions any time you like. For instance, our friendly customer support team is always willing to work hard and satisfy your curiosity as soon as possible!
- Transparent customer reviews
Frankly, the most important thing when choosing a painting company is customer feedback. The reason is that customer reviews help companies work on their weak side, improving the quality of service and progress. Besides, customer reviews are an excellent way to find out if the company is respectful enough and can be trusted.
However, not all companies offer transparent customer reviews. That’s why you need to make sure that they have a special page on Trustpilot where people can leave feedback transparently and share their opinions with future clients.
- Reasonable prices
Needless to say that pricing is a crucial part for the companies as it determines the profit. But many companies nowadays have a tendency to increase prices without any relevant reason. But trustworthy painting companies always offer reasonable prices that are suitable for the quality of the product they offer.
So, remember to take a look at the funding policy and check if the company has different prices for different services. That way, you can avoid irresponsible painting companies while ordering custom color pencil portraits.
Pros & Cons of Custom Color Pencil Portraits
Nobody doubts that our customers have plenty of reasons to choose color pencil portraits and let our qualified artists turn them into high-quality paintings. Still, just like every medium, along with its benefits, the color pencil has some disadvantages too. That’s why we decided to let you know the pros and cons of custom color pencil portraits.
- More vibrant colors – Color pencils allow artists to create various colors, from dark to light. As a result, the colors in color pencil drawings look super vibrant and lively.
- Dries immediately – While custom oil or watercolor paintings require some time to dry before the portrait is completely ready, there’s no such thing with color pencil medium. In fact, color pencil artworks drive immediately, meaning customers don’t have to wait for days.
- Can be used on any kind of surface – A color pencil can be applied to any type of surface, including soft canvas, hard metal, wood, or concrete. Therefore, you’re not restricted to choosing whatever you like as the surface of your colored pencil image.
- Not smooth enough – Strokes created with color pencil look a bit textural and sharp, which makes the painting look less smooth.
- Looks a bit ordinary compared to other media – As we said, portrait drawing colored pencil is very common. Consequently, paintings in this medium might not look super extraordinary and unique. However, everything depends on the type of photograph and the details our artists add while turning it into custom pencil color paintings.
- Doesn’t look luxurious – If you’re looking for personalized paintings that will look luxurious and glamorous, choosing a color pencil might not be a great idea. However, ordering a pencil drawing with color is still an amazing way to preserve your special memories.
Custom Color Pencil Paintings as Personalized Presents – Quick Tips
Are you planning to surprise your loved ones with custom color pencil drawings? Then there are a few things you should consider before bringing your pictures to life.
- Do they have a favorite medium or genre?
Just look around the house of your loved one to find out what kind of painting they prefer. Do they have colored pencil paintings around their house? Or maybe they prefer charcoal or acrylic. Choose carefully, because this one painting is going to last a lifetime!
- Where are they going to put it?
If you want to make your gift worthwhile, it should also be practical for your recipient! That’s why you need to make sure that the size of your personalized color pencil sketch is suitable for your loved one’s favorite place.
- What do you know about their personal tastes?
A quick brainstorming session will suffice to determine what they like, dislike, and what you want to include in your precious colored pencil portraits.
How to get custom color pencils portraits?
Getting a custom color pencil portrait is a quick and easy process. All you have to do is to
- Click “Get Started”, select the color pencil medium, and choose your favorite theme.
- Upload the photograph that you want to turn into a colored pencil image and pay a 20% deposit of the total price of your artwork (see HOW IT WORKS).
- Wait for our team to edit your photo so it’s ready for a professional painter.
- The painter will turn your photo into a color pencil painting, add some details using color pencils, and then the entire artwork will be ready!
- Just approve your personalized color pencil art, pay the remaining amount, and wait until you receive it.
How much colored pencil drawings cost?
Roughly, the price of our color pencil pictures varies from $169 to $649. However, we calculate the exact price based on the following three factors:
- The number of individuals in the painting
- The size of the canvas
- The type & size of the frame (if included)
Perhaps unsurprisingly, different types of paintings require different amounts of effort, and that’s why we believe our funding policy is reasonable and transparent.
Which pencil is best for colored pencil portraits?
To be honest, based on the details of your picture, our professional artists use different types of color pencils. Therefore, there’s no one-of-a-kind pencil for custom color pencil portraits. Still, the Caran d’Ache colored pencils are widely known for their ability to blend smoothly and create the hues on the painting. In any case, we make sure to equip our team of painters with the highest quality drawing materials to guarantee excellent color pencil artworks.
Do you offer any payment plans for color pencil art?
Yes! We have special payment plans for custom color pencil drawings for our US customers. Particularly, we offer
- Monthly payments using your card (via QuadPay).
- Six monthly payments using PayPal (via PayPal Credit). *Please keep in mind that this option is only available for payments of more than $99.
Remember that these methods are available for making a 20% deposit and an 80% balance payment.