CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS
Photo to watercolor painting service
by professional artists
Enjoy Our Galleries
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Preserve The Most Precious Memory
Watch how our artists create a custom Watercolor painting from Photo. We help you create the most memorable and emotional experience for your loved ones.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Make Your Photos Alive
Express Your Love And Affection With Museum-Quality Custom Watercolor Paintings
We work scrupulously to make timeless works of art for the people that are most important to you
Thank You For Sharing!
Size: 8" x 10"
Painting subject: 1 Person
Only 20% Deposit due now: $40 Remaining balance after painting approval
What Makes Custom Watercolor Paintings Unique & How to Choose a Decent Company
Have you ever wondered what makes custom watercolor paintings stand out from other painting mediums?
If you’re considering turning a photo into a watercolor painting, chances are that you have. In simple words, watercolor is considered a master medium as it allows artists to express their imaginative ideas in unique and creative ways. And besides, the transparency and fluidity of this parenting medium will definitely make your custom watercolor paintings look extraordinary.
Still, before you finally decide to turn your photo into a watercolor painting, there are some things you should consider.
How can you find a proper photo into watercolor painting company? What are the advantages and disadvantages of custom watercolor paintings? How to turn pictures into watercolor in the most memorable and creative way? Let us explain all of these concerns in detail, but before we get to the point, make sure to look at our gallery of watercolor paintings.
What Techniques are Used in Watercolor Painting?
Although everyone agrees that a watercolor painting from photo is an amazing way to preserve your most special memory or surprise your loved ones, it’s important to be aware of specific techniques that watercolor artists tend to use.
Generally, three types of watercolor paints are used in the drawing process: tube, pan, and liquid. The main difference is that pans are a bit harder to dry while tubes and liquids don’t take that long. Most importantly, tube paints dissolve in water most quickly, and therefore, custom watercolor paintings created in tubes require the least time.
Regardless of the technique, watercolor allows painters to create the most diverse, colorful artwork and unleash the beauty of their imagination into a painting.
That means if you decide to turn photo into watercolor canvas, your unique painting will feature a light that shines through the paint on the white surface. How is this possible? In fact, watercolor is an art medium that offers the possibility to create colors that glow. It’s no wonder why your photos of watercolor paintings are going to become an unforgettable experience for your loved ones!
How to Choose the Best Photo Into Watercolor Companies?
Even if you’re already certain about ordering a watercolor painting from photo, you may wonder how to choose the most decent company for your special painting. Why?
Because your watercolor painting from photographs needs to be special. One thing is for sure – your custom watercolor from photo has to help you capture the most precious moment of your life. But the only way it’s possible is by picking the most reliable company on the market.
So, here are some tips to choose the best photo into watercolor company in the entire gift-giving industry:
- Positive reviews
Trustworthy photo to watercolor painting companies never hesitate to share the customer reviews with their potential clients. Why? Because positive feedback is proof that the company provides high-quality service and tries hard to satisfy the customers’ needs. That’s why you should take a look at the public feedback or review the social media pages of certain companies to find social proof.
Since we eagerly share our customers’ feedback on our website, you can easily see how our customers share their gratitude after receiving their personalized watercolor paintings.
- Suitable Prices
Let us share another trick: if anyone ever tells you that prices don’t matter, just ignore them and switch to the next photo into watercolor company on the list. Why? Because price says a lot about the reliability of the firm! And the secret here is to pick the one that will turn photos into watercolor paintings at a suitable price.
For instance, prices at Photo2Painting vary based on the canvas size and the number of individuals in the photo. As a result, you can easily find the most convenient price option when ordering a custom watercolor painting. Keep in mind that either too low or too high prices won’t say anything positive about the company’s trustworthiness.
- Qualified artists
Have you got any idea how much the qualifications of artists matter in the process of transforming photos into watercolor paintings? Let us explain if you haven’t.
In fact, the quality of the painting heavily depends on the professionalism of the painter. While experienced artists are well aware of common watercolor techniques, know how to pay attention to tiny details, and turn photos into watercolor in a professional way, newcomers often refuse to take customers’ tips into account.
So, try to choose the company that works with the most qualified artists in the industry and make sure to take your time to pick the right artist.
- Different framing options
While some customers order watercolor paintings from photographs as a gift for family and friends, others prefer to buy them to decorate their homes. Considering this, needles say that different customers need different sizes and frames for their paintings. As a result, we recommend choosing a company that offers various sizes and frames for artwork. That way, you can easily turn photo into watercolor canvas without any worries about framing options.
- Professional customer support
Having a qualified team of customer support is a must in nowadays photo to painting industry. The reason is that finding answers to all the possible questions on the website is almost unimaginable. What if you want to add a new detail to your custom watercolor painting? Or maybe, you’d like to keep an eye on the progress an artist has made.
In any case, professional customer support is a guarantee that the company takes care of its customers’ needs. That’s exactly why our customer service representatives are available at any time to answer your questions and help you with whatever you need.
Pros and Cons of Custom Watercolor Paintings
Yes, it’s true that the watercolor medium is accompanied by lots of advantages, but do you know that sometimes it can also have some downsides? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of custom watercolor paintings before you turn pictures into watercolor paintings using our service.
- Transparency – Transparency is one of the most attractive features of custom watercolor paintings. In fact, watercolor materials naturally create the sensation of transparency.
- Quick to dry – Unlike other painting mediums, watercolor painting needs about 15 minutes to dry. Therefore, you won’t need to take it for long after your preferred artist finishes creating your personalized watercolor painting.
- Vibrancy – Watercolor allows painters to mix various colors and create vibrancy. Moreover, nowadays there are a lot of vibrant watercolor paints available that help professional artists turn a picture into a watercolor painting in a more decent way.
- Non-permanent nature – Watercolor paint isn’t a permanent material. Therefore, even when your custom watercolor paintings are already dried and finished, you need to take care of them to avoid damaging the surface.
- Possibility of lightning – Over time, colors in the custom watercolor paintings become less vivid. Especially if you leave your painting in the sun. However, high-quality paints and great care will ensure that your personalized painting will remain the same for a longer time.
- No room for mistakes – Watercolor doesn’t offer a chance to improve mistakes using rubber or anything else. So, if a painter makes a mistake in the process of creating a custom watercolor painting from photo, the entire artwork will be ruined. That’s why you should take your time choosing a qualified artist.
Why Custom Watercolor Painting is a Precious Gift?
Who doesn’t want to celebrate special moments in their lives with a unique gift? But let’s be honest – sometimes finding the right gift for your loved one isn’t easy.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, personalized watercolor paintings are among the most highly demanded presents for birthdays, anniversaries, or even family gatherings. The reason is that custom watercolor paintings give you an opportunity to express your love and affection sincerely and prove that you care. Whether you can actually show your feelings or not, at least your loved ones will know how much time and effort you spent to surprise them with a unique present!
- How much does a custom watercolor painting cost?
Prices of custom watercolor paintings are determined based on three factors:
- The size of the canvas
- The number of individuals in the photograph
- The size of the frame
However, if you wonder what exactly your budget should be if you’re planning to
turn picture into watercolor painting, we can tell you that the prices vary roughly from $169 to $649. Since the complexity and your specific requirements need different amounts of effort, we believe that calculating the price based on a particular order is the right thing to do.
- How to turn a picture into watercolor painting?
In order to turn photos into watercolor paintings, you need to go through a quick and easy process: start by ordering a watercolor painting, then upload your picture, and wait until our qualified artists turn it into a watercolor artwork.
Here are the exact steps of the drawing procedure:
- The painter delineates your picture using the thinnest brush or pencil.
- They outline the face or landscape lines with light color and fill the basic zones.
- The artist adds details using watercolors and develops the entire artwork.
Don’t forget that you always have a chance to reach out to our customer support if you want to preview your customized watercolor painting.
- How to order a watercolor painting of a picture?
The process of ordering a custom watercolor painting is quick and easy. You just need to
- Click “Get Started”, choose your favorite theme, select a watercolor medium, upload your photo, and pay a 20% deposit of the total price (see HOW IT WORKS).
- Wait until our team edits your photo to get it ready for our professional artists.
- Approve the painting and reach out to customer support if you want to make any changes.
- Pay the remaining amount of the artwork and wait until you receive your precious painting.
We’d be glad if you could share your feedback with us too!
- Do you work with one or more watercolor portrait artists?
Although your custom watercolor painting is created by one particular artist, we usually work with a number of professional watercolor artists. Just take a look at our team of qualified painters and choose your desired artist who will transform photo into watercolor painting based on your needs.