AND SPECIAL MOMENTS
Photo to painting service
by real hand-drawing artists
Enjoy Our Galleries
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Preserve The Most Precious Memory
Photo to painting transformation: Watch how our professional artists turn photo into painting. We help you create the most memorable and emotional experience for your loved ones.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
TRUSTED BY LEADING
BRANDS AND STARTUPS
Make Your Photos Alive
Express your love and affection with Museum-Quality Hand-Painted portraits.
We work scrupulously to make timeless works of art for the people that are most important to you
Thank You For Sharing!
Size: 16" x 20"
Painting subject: 1 Person
Only 20% Deposit due now: $68
Remaining balance after painting approval
Photo to Painting: General Questions
How we turn a photo into a painting?
After you order painting and upload photo, our artist will start to turn your picture into a painting ASAP.
The drawing procedure has many pieces. Initially, we delineate the chosen photograph using a thinnest brush/pencil. From that point we start by outlining the face/landscape lines with the light color. After the fundamental zones are filled in, artist adds details with a darker color and develops the masterpiece.
When will I receive my painting?
Four factors affect the turnaround time:
1) Service choice. It can be either standard service or express service.
2) Shipping choice. It can be either standard shipping or express shipping.
3) The choice of medium of the painting
4) The size of your painting
The following turnaround is from the day you place your order to the day you receive it at your door.
* If you choose the Express service, we will start working on your order right away! You can choose this service at the shopping cart page. The cost of this service is additional 15 %.
** If you want to reduce the shipping by several days, you can choose our Express Shipping service! You can make this choice after approving the painting, so there is no rush – you can decide later! The price varies from 30 $ - 130 $. This depends upon the choice of framing and the size of the painting.
Will I be able to preview the painting before receiving it?
Sure thing! You have the final say in the process! As soon as the painting is done by one of our finest artists, you will be able to preview it. You will be asked to approve it before shipping your order out.
What is your refund policy?
We can guarantee that the final results meet your visions and specifications! If that is not so, we will provide a full refund of a product!
How do I apply a coupon code?
You can apply your coupon code on the checkout page prior placing your order.
How to get a painting of a picture?
- start your order, upload a photo, select medium, and pay only 20% of the full amount
- We edit your photo, then send you an edited version, you approve, and afterward one of our artists begins working
- While the paint is still in process, we send you a photo of your painting for review
- The painting is prepared for delivery, you pay the remaining amount, and we ship the artwork.
How much does a painting cost?
The prices of our paintings vary. The cost depends upon the size and the number of subjects in the work.
Capturing the faces of each and every subject requires thorough work, time and necessary skills. But you don’t need to worry - our designers pay attention to every single detail! For this reason, the number of subjects in the picture determines the complexity of the painting. We will provide the price of the picture based on the complexity!
Want to know more about pricing? Please, visit our price page.
When do I pay for my order?
At the initial stage, while placing an order, you will be asked to pay a 20% deposit. After the final draft of the work is approved, the remaining 80% balance will be charged from your account.